Sunday 3 August 2014

the biggest for me ....

Where in this place do people go to find true love and trust? Where did they discover a way to invest their heart and have faith in their relationship ? What sort of  a man I eventually find? Who wud love me more than he loves himself & begins his day by thinking what can I do to make her happier and our life more complete??" 

at heart I'm very loving n caring who needs a loving,  caring n understanding partner the kind who instinctly protects and cherishes , respect Women...

All tht I care abt his passion & feelings towards me .. A romantic man who showers me with his unconditional love , with his sweet words . A man who doesn't hesitate to cry infront of me. A man who surprises me with even 1 flower jus to say 'Iloveu' !!! A man who knows my weakness lies within my fear ..
And most of all a man who helps me being a good muslimah , and all the phases of womenhood !!

No comments:

Post a Comment